information you provide us when accessing or using the website,
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information that you voluntarily disclose that is collected on an individual basis; and information collected automatically when you use our Website or the services available on our Website (collectively, the “Information”).
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that are clearly identified on our Website. Personal information means any information that is unique to you, such as your:
Other personal information you choose to provide
What Information is Collected Automatically?
When you use our Website or services available on our Website, we automatically collect information from your devices. We collect the following information:
• Server Log Information: We collect server log information when you use our Website, which may include (but is not limited to) your login details, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent at our Website and the websites you visit just before and just after our Website.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
• Telemetry Information. If you use any of our open source software, we may collect bandwidth upload and download speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your device and other statistics about your device.
• Usage Information. If you use our Website, we will collect metadata about the files you upload for storage and we will record instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information when you interact with our Website, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect information about your device identifiers, IP address, web browsers used to access the Website, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons are graphic images that are placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the website or sending the email. They are often used in combination with cookies.